Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Sweet Tooth

I've always had a sweet tooth, and I just can't seem to shake it...pull it out...extract it, if you will. I'd much prefer something sweet and chocolaty over salty and savory.
Our periodic indulgence as a family are No Bake Cookies (I'll post this recipe at a later date). They don't last long after they're made, that's why I don't make them very often. Actually, what usually happens is I make them...we eat them...the next day...I make another batch, and then we're on overload.

Tonight I ventured into unknown territory; the apple fritter!
This is The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond's, recipe that she just added yesterday. I made a double batch so that we would have plenty for breakfast tomorrow, and I ended up with a ton. Oh well, the more the merrier!!

Give them a try and let me know what you think. In fact, give a go at any of Ree's recipes and you can't go wrong.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails