Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Laid Back Date Night

I think that I'm going to continue posting about ♥♥Date Night♥♥ so that I continue to get wonderful ideas from all of you out there. I don't know if others struggle as much as we do to find fun and different things to do but this really tends to be a challenge. Often we find ourselves hitting the same restaurants and then going to a movie. Or we regularly "Close Target" as we like to say. The evening is over as we hear the intercom say, "The store will be closing in 10 minutes."
This weekend we opted for a more laid back Date Night. We went out to dinner but decided to grab a movie and go home and indulge in something that we both

LVE!
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
ICE CREAM
Look at how wonderful that is...

Never get a camera between your man and his ice cream....
Please H♥ney, it's for my Blog

Isn't he just the cutest??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails