Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

I realize that there are many out there who have already started this year, but I'm old school when it comes to hitting the books again. Daryn and I grew up starting after Labor Day, and it just seemed like our kids shouldn't miss out on a full summer. The first day always feels so frenzied, and we never seem to have enough time to get everything done, but we pressed on today and completed everything on our schedule. I can't believe we already have three science experiments on our agenda for the week! The kids are super excited about it though.
Just to let all of you know, I did make breakfast for the crew this morning. It was a blueberry coffee cake with a pecan and brown sugar crust. Sounds good huh? It actually was...Ok...so, I'll admit it was a Jiffy mix...but it went in the oven and I mixed it together!!! Baby steps...I gotta take baby steps!!!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

I wonder if those robot things do the dishes and laundry. wink*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails