Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Heffalumps and Woozles

I thought that for today's entry I would introduce you all to our pets. I'll start with Smokey, who is Morgan's baby boy. He smells like a sailor, and he eats like one too. We like to affectionately refer to him as Mr. Furious. He's got anger issues!
Then there is Dash, who adopted us when we lived in Florida. He's a flabby tabby and he belongs to Maddie. He likes to chew on her earlobes when she's in bed because he basically sleeps all day and has nothing else to do at night.

Here is my sweet Phoebe on a good day after she's been to the beauty parlor (That's me grooming at home). You can't see it but her nails are painted and she is oh so pretty.

Here she is after all the bows have been tugged out and she is Au Natural!
Here is our newest pet that my daughter has affectionately named Jasmine. Basically, we have become her vending machine, and we all are amused by her antics.

She often stares into the patio door waiting for her peanuts. She's been a lot of fun this summer, and she's gotten quite fat. She really loves crackers with peanut butter.

Speaking of peanuts, we can't forget Phoebe's son Peanut, and ...well... let's just say...he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
This is a shot of him when he was staring at his reflection in the dishwasher and fell asleep. I'm not kidding. He was asleep long enough for me to get the camera and take this picture.
But he is cute, and we've given him to Wesley. He's his little buddy and we love him too.
We also have two fish named Molly and Tipsy, but I don't have any pictures of them at this time. (Ok, I haven't cleaned the tank and I can't bear for you all to see it!) Who knows, maybe one day they will be featured all by themselves begging for food at the side of the tank.
Blub Blub

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails