Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Chalkboard!

I've got to brag on my hubby for a bit.
He made me the most useful and wonderful thing a homeschooling mom could ever want.
He made me a GIANT chalkboard!
It's on the wall of our kitchen right across from the table where the kids do their schoolwork.
I just L♥VE it!
I've put our week's schedule and menu along the top.
That leaves plenty of space for play and work at the bottom.

I splurged on these great chalk markers too. I saw the review on Sugar Pie Farmhouse, hopped over to Ebay, and got a great deal on them.


Aunt Ruthie has done a lot of really cute things with hers. Here is just one sample from her site.

The one thing that I've really loved about it is that I can put our memory verse for the week up where we all can see it.

This weeks verse is...

Proverbs 3:3

Let l♥ve and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, and write them on the tablet of your heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails