Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pecan Cinnamon Rolls

I have flipped head over heels for this 5 Minute Bread Recipe. First of all, it's super easy! It literally takes 5 minutes to throw it together without any kneading. Yes, I said without kneading! We've made bread and pizza with it (all these recipes are together in the link above). But today was extra special.
We made Pecan Cinnamon Rolls.
Ohhhh, if all of you could have been in the house this morning you would have gotten to smell the wonderful aroma. Tasted the amazing goodness. Heard the silence at the table as everyone savored. Seen my husband drooling at just the thought of homemade gooey-ness.
In fact, while I was taking these pictures, his head was over my shoulder making "mmmmm...Yummm....Ohhhhh!" noises.
But, I told him he had to wait till I got done. All of you needed to see it before my brood got to it.
I think I may do a little experimenting with making the rolls the night before and then letting them rest for about 40 minutes out of the fridge in the morning. Also, the thought of using apple in the middle sounds pretty good too. You'll have to give it a try and let me know what you think. I still want to give a Big shout out again to The Country Blossom who passed this on from her
Mother Earth News Magazine.
Thank you KATY! You've been keeping my family very happy lately with your wonderful recipes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails